Wednesday, May 20, 2009

sleep

SLEEP
After eating
Sleep again.


Went to Kranji Reservoir at 6am today.
It been a long long time to wake up early around 5am to prepare myself
well.. today theres no lesson for me as my IS module only start in July
an off day for me ^^

after the kranji shot.. bith francis n i went to sugei buloh..
no much birds were spotted.. but was been entertain by the friendly mosquito
and took some snap of insect and fishes..

Life of the cat there was really fortunate.
Eat Sleep Eat.
how i wish i could have this kind of life style..
to be more carefree and easy
to do what i want, i interest with.

work load gonna start building up sooner or later..
tutorial test exam cca and my life.
hmm... can i be the cat there just for one day ?
just eat sleep eat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home